Tuesday, March 09, 2010

no shampoo:week 4

Wow, really?? 4??? Huh. I love it and I haven't figured it out. I love that my hair is softer and fluffier yet I haven't managed to figure out how to style it to take advantage of those new pluses. The new bangs aren't helping. Remember the bang dillema? No?

I had a bang dilemma a few weeks ago. I wanted some. I wanted some edgy-funky-Portland style bangs. I half got them. The other half remind me of 6th grade and they are fighting my grown out/grown up long side swept bangs. Were I a more patient person, I would wait till they grow a little and achieve that style on their own. But no. I can't do that. I am slowly cutting the grown out bangs to win over their 6th grade counterparts. Wish me luck!

All that aside, I really can't see myself going back to actual shampoo. It doesn't make a remarkable enough difference for me to switch back and now I have a little extra pocket change for a slightly nicer bottle of wine. Not a bad trade off...

No comments: